- The installation of the plugin is just like any other plugin installation for WordPress. Login to your WordPress site and go to Plugins > Add New.
- At the Install Plugins Page click on Upload from the top navigation and then click on browse.
- Go to the location on your computer where you saved the downloaded plugin zip file and upload this zipped file. You need to unzip the file first to get the plugin zip file.
- Now click on Install Now.
- Wait until WordPress has uploaded the file. If it’s done click on Activate Plugin.
- Now you should see a message ‘Plugin activated’ at the top of the window.
After installing the extension, you will be able to see “Discount Categories” submenu under Products menu as shown in the next section.